Raised on a short pedestal base, the Pasta Bowl is bordered by an interior raised ledge and broad rim; perfect for pasta dishes, stews, and entrée salads.
- High-fire stoneware, fully vitrified, chip-resistant, made to last.
- Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.
- While there is a drive towards uniformity and consistency in making these pieces, they are all hand-made, introducing slight differences and variations in their finish, color, and shading; no two pieces are exactly alike, each is ultimately unique.
Basic Dimensions and Weight:
- 9" Diameter, 2-3/4" Height, 2-1/2 lbs.
- The Pasta Bowl pairs with the Cereal Cowl to form a lidded container (the Maraq): flipped over, the cereal bowl serves as a domed lid, its outer rim resting along the interior raised ledge of the Pasta Bowl.
- Additionally, the Pasta Bowl, flipped over, serves as a lid for both the Dinner Plate and Deep Dish Server.
Height: 2 3/4"
Weight: 2 lbs
Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.